You can take continuous photos with accurate angle difference (choices : 5-10-15-20-24-30-36-45-60-90 degree) around one circle (360degree) (For example, for 5 degree, you need to take 72 photos, for 24 degree, you will take 15 photos and so on.) to complete a panoramic photo. To choose different angle, it depends on what lenses you used. Wide angle lens get a wide angle of view, you can take less photos while telephoto lens is vice verse.
Designed specifically for panoramic photography,Simplify the traditional process of panoramic photography by easily change detent interval, This rotator is a combination of high precision, ease of use, compactness, Light weight, and durability. It is suitable for ultra wide angle lenses.
Ideal for HDR (High-Dynamic Range) panoramas as well as time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same Scene at different focal lengths.
To easily change the position of the blue detent interval control knob, 10 different degree stop intervals (with equivalent number of click stops):
- 5 degrees per stop / 72 Click stops
- 10 degrees per stop / 36 Click stops
- 15 degrees per stop / 24 Click stops
- 20 degrees per stop / 18 Click stops
- 24 degrees per stop / 15 Click stops
- 30 degrees per stop / 12 Click stops
- 36 degrees per stop / 10 Click stops
- 45 degrees per stop / 8 Click stops
- 60 degrees per stop / 6 Click stops
- 90 degrees per stop / 4 Click stops
Material : Solid Aluminum; all metal construction
Ball Height : 64mm
Base Diameter : 55mm
Tripod Screw: 3/8"
Camera Screw: 1/4"
Weight : 355g
Load Capacity: 15kg